As you may or may not be aware, there is a never-ending list of different aspects to consider when choosing your perfect home. Whether you’re a first time buyer, an investor or looking to move for the final time to settle down, the list of factors that need to be considered seems to go on and on.
People tend to focus on the basics such as are the bedrooms big enough or is the kitchen nice, but one thing that seems to get overlooked is the location and area of the property itself. Some people don’t even consider this, others do but not as much as they potentially should. Location is one of the most important aspects of buying a house, from the local facilities to the house prices and demand in that particular area.
A good example of a prime location is this beautiful, 5-bedroom property on Meeting House Lane, Balsall Common. Here are just a few of the reasons why this house is in the perfect location:
- Premier address in Balsall Common – house prices are likely to stay high in the future
- Nearby primary school, ‘academy status’ secondary school and sixth form / college
- Local train station and bus routes
- Countryside but with multiple nearby city centres
- Local village with all the essential shops
- Delicious range of restaurants and pubs
This is just a few of the many reasons why this house is in the perfect location for any buyer, so make sure to always consider the location of the property you are looking at potentially purchasing.