Sit down while we take care of all the hard work...
Selling your home is a big decision. At ginger our mission is to find the right buyer for the right price, in the shortest time-frame, stress-free.
Why should you choose ginger?
We get to know you. ginger understands your property and your circumstances. We will exceed your expecations to deliver an
honest, professional and personal service, supporting you every step of the way
Who better to be your personal consultant than Carl Hemming, with over 20 years' experience buying and selling property.
Someone who understands the processes from personal experience.
We are determined to be the property people to come to when selling your property and we are working increadibly hard to build our business and local trust.
What makes ginger different to most agents?
We're available 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week
Ginger doesn't tie you into long-term contracts
We accompany your viewings including evenings and weekends
Before you make your mind up,talk to ginger to discover how we do things differently.
Watch our short presentation and discover the difference with ginger..
With 20 years experience property developing, Carl understands the importance of presentation and marketing when it comes to achieving a premium price for your property. Carl’s big idea was to create a boutique style consultancy service, deeply personal in nature, working with like minded premium brands and making high frequency contact with every party involved in the process. Sellers would enjoy a modern, proven, effective and fun platform from which to promote their property for sale, with every home sale individually tailored. Carl’s fun and modern approach to property marketing is delivered with traditional values of honesty, professionalism and straight talking.
How We Work
Getting your property live
- - Home visit property appriasal and tailor marketing strategy
- - Choose the best package to effectively market your home
- - Measure up and design 3D floor plan
- - Arrange EPC (included in all our packages)
- - Professional 'lifestyle' photography by our stylish home photographer
- - Tailored lifestyle property description
- - Approve details and when ready go live
- - Erect 'for sale' signage, post property to ginger website, Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation and social media sites
- -Set to work selling your home
- - All our potential buyers are qualified, ensuring their funds are in place and proceed-able
- - Provide guidance through negotiations and decision process
- - Once offer agreed, we set up sales memo and check all details are accurate and then send to all parties
Viewings and feedback
- - We arrange viewings to suit you and potential buyers confirmed by phone, email and text message.
- - Structured accompanied viewings with a professional and comprehensive property tour. We arrive in good time to prepare the home, heating, lighting, kettle on
- - Present a detailed, stylish property brochure to potential buyers
- - Follow up the viewing
- - Give you honest and open feedback - all confirmed in writing and acting upon it.
Managing your sale
- - Keeping the chain in-tact!
- -ginger liaise with buyers, solicitors, mortgage lenders and other estate agents up and down the chain to ensure you are kept informed along the journey & achieve a successful sale
- - 20 years experience ensuring your sale goes to plan
- - Be on hand to offer advice on moving plans
Exchange and completion
-Manage key exchange for you upon completion
- Personally welcome the new buyer into their home
-Look forward to sharing a glass of bubbly with you
Lets get moving... Arrange Valuation
Services we offer
We use the latest technology, from internet and social media technology to ariel drones, alongside traditional methods and prestige partners to get your property noticed. The explosion of mobile technology has seen a huge shift in the way people consume information online. We’ve responded to this trend by making video and digital media an integral part in the way we promote your home.
Our bespoke property service combines tradition and class with technology and innovation. Alongside our innovative hyper-local digital marketing, you can expect to see classy high end property brochures, eye catching “for sale” signage and enjoy your own high touch, personal consultancy service, all tailored to suit your property and your own busy lifestyle.
With ginger property, you enjoy the services of a nationally acclaimed photographer, chosen for their bespoke approach. Not only do we take stunning pictures of your property, but we like to capture your home in action with lifestyle images. All images are edited by the studio team and presented to you for approval prior to publication. These images are deployed accross a wide range of media from websites to social media.
We use locally based CAA licenced pilots to fly drones which capture high quality videos and images outside your property as well as inside the house. Our film industry experts produce high quality video presentations of all around your home. With today’s buyers using the internet far more to find their next home, they demand more online tools at their fingertips, especially video to appreciate a real life feel for your property.
3D Floor plans
Using the latest 3D floor plans we map your property to convey a sense of proportion to your potential buyers. Our providers software even allows buyers to place articles of furniture into the map to visualise how things fit. We can even add a 3D walkthrough of your home.
Property Video Presentation
Part of gingers bespoke packages we create a video presentation of your property, with exterior/interior video mixed in with your professional still images, complemented by commentary of key features. The results give your potential buyers a truly all round feel for your property and reference to it’s surroundings & location especially if your buyers are at a distance or new to the area. This looks great on websites and is a powerful tool to promote your property heavily on social media.
'One click sale' - Ten key steps to selling your home for a premium price
Selling a property in a highly sought after location is easy. However, being able to sell your property ‘as is’ is a great position to be in but attracting a buyer at a ‘premium’ price will give you confidence in your house’s position in the market. After nearly 20 years buying and selling property nationwide, I understand what it takes to find the best buyer and achieve a premium price. Presentation and finding the right estate agent that delivers a tailored marketing strategy is key.
I have created this comprehensive guide to share my knowledge with you, to help you prepare your property for sale and to help you ensure your agent is implementing the key steps to achieve a premium price.
How we Promote Property
Recently Added Properties
Delta Close, CoventryClick to view property
Albion Terrace, Water OrtonClick to view property
Hengham Road, Sheldon, BirminghamClick to view property
Meadow Rise, Balsall CommonClick to view property